Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's that time of year again . . .

{ChristmasTime}

I absolutely love sending out holiday cards + especially love receiving them!  Nick Mitsy + I had family pictures taken the first weekend of October by Ashley Otte at Big Creek near Polk City, IA.  I was really excited to use these pictures, because Mitsy had the most awesome {smiles} this year!  Here's the final product of our card that I ordered from tinyprints - absolutely love this website!
Front

Back
A couple things I loved about this design:
  • Round edges
  • Card is super thick + not super bendy
  • Yellow honeycomb design on the front
  • Design allowed for a two-sided card with pictures + information
Not all of our family + friends are on Facebook to see my postings of our blog, so I opted to put that information on the back of the card.  We also wanted to share a picture with our new home in the background, so some family + friends that aren't close could see it!  To be honest . . . we don't even know if a lot of people read/look at our blog, but if anyone wants to catch up with us - the main events will be told about right here!

Happy Holidays! xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment