Wednesday, October 5, 2011

{working} from home

This morning Nick + I attended a lovely funeral service of a great friends father.  We decided to work from home once we got back from Boone.  Check out our pile of laptops + papers on the kitchen table . . . you'd wonder how bad our desks look at work!  Mine isn't too bad + usually organized before going home for the night. . . can't really speak for Nick, but I can only imagine!






A really hard thing about {working} from home is that we have our little puppy-baby that wants to hang around on our laps the entire time!  It makes it a little difficult to actually work. . . but whatever makes you comfy, Mits!



I did a little multi-tasking today + made Halloween Cupcakes for a 50th birthday party at work tomorrow!  YUMMY!  Can't wait to eat one!




No comments:

Post a Comment