So . . . Mits + I drove to Owatonna for the weekend and I let her out the front door to go "potty" and saw a package from one of our favorite websites/dog supply places . . . fetchdog!! I picked up the package and found out it was addressed to the one + only:
Mitsy loves mail just like I do!!
And here is the new tough toy from Grandma Jane! Grandma Jane is super smart . . . she gets the tough stuff as we all know Mits shreds normal stuffed toys! They never last. We have a bag full of toys that need stitched up by Nick . . . yes, I said Nick! I am not a sewer, just like I'm not a cook. Deal with it, Nick does :)
Ok and now someone knows they have a new toy to play with!
SPOILED Mitsy-Babe! Thanks Grandma Jane for making Mits' night!
What kind are they! We need toys lo won't ruin in 2 days!
ReplyDeletewe always look at the "tuff" or "tough" stuff on tags or descriptions online/catalogs. if we're at the store, like target or something, we have to just inspect the item before we decide to get it! :) i'm sure you're the same! we can usually only find the "tuff" stuff out of the magazines!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog Kaleigh! And it's way too cute that the package was actually addressed to Mitsy. She's a doll!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ashley!! :) Love your blog too - you + Joel are the ones who inspired me to try this out!
ReplyDelete