Wednesday, January 26, 2011

pump it up!

Over the last 3 weeks I've been taking the Les Mills Body Pump class.  It's super fun + I'm loving it!  I owe a HUGE thanks to Mrs. Molly Nedved who pushed me a little to join Aspen in DM to join her in body pump + spin classes.  We try to meet up 4 times a week, but sometimes it's 2 or 3, depending on our schedules.  

So . . . I'm determined to not be categorized in the "NYE resolution" group anymore!  I'm going to definitely continue to work out + I want you all to hold me accountable!  I need to lose weight + tone up - 2011 is going to be the year!

Hmmm . . . I think I'm lacking a huge part of this though -- eating healthy!!!!  Anyone have any great tips or advice on this?  I have ZERO willpower when it comes to eating 100% healthy.  

Right now I just want to lose 10 lbs - doesn't sound hard, but when you are someone who:
  • doesn't eat super healthy
  • doesn't typically work out on a regular basis
  • stuck at my current weight for literally 2-3 years
It might be hard . . .

I do have some motivation - I'm a bridesmaid in 2 weddings this year!!!  One in April on Tybee Island for Sarah Garcia's + Adam Josey's wedding & then one in October in WDM for Katie Schorsch + Joe Langel!  p.s. thanks for inviting me to be apart of your guys' special days!  can't wait! xoxo

Anyways . . . I'll keep you posted!!

2 comments:

  1. Kaleigh:
    1- YAY SO EXCITED YOU ARE IN MY WEDDING
    2- I have no other advice to give. My recent diet plan has consisted of me asking "the wedding" what to do.
    3- Today the wedding told me to have a cookie.

    Good luck! And I'm so proud of you and all of your body pumping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would all like more pictures please! Of mitsy too bc my friend Jenny wants to see the doggie

    ReplyDelete