Monday, September 3, 2012

Finally . . . a 2 Month Blog Post!



Cooper was in a cranky mood on 08.12.12 . . . I wanted a picture without his paci . . . but turns out he didn't want to be without it . . .so I captured the open mouth screaming picture!

We started the 2nd month off with visitors + a wedding!  Harpers + Nielsens were in town for the Mattson/Marlowe wedding . . . they stopped at our house in Ankeny to meet Cooper before the wedding.  Then we all went to the wedding . . . here's a photo of the new Hitsman Family: we clean up nice!


The morning after the wedding . . . can't tell we're related AT ALL!  ;)
Hint . . . it's the lips . . .


The next week I hosted a 31 bag party + Cooper's buddy, Mer, showed up!


Then it was our 3rd Wedding Anniversary on 07.25.12 -- we went to dinner the following Friday @ 801 Chophouse!
But FIRST, Nick left me a Caseys donut + coke for breakfast (I was still on maternity leave).  That was one of my favorite treats while pregnant . . . ok and before I was pregnant!  :)



More photos from the 2nd Month of Cooper!


Nick's favorite baby item:  "the belly carrier"


Someone is putting on the weight . . . chunky monkey!


Crib Sleeping!  He sleeps so well in his crib . . . we lay him down, he stares, coos and smiles for 20-30 mins + falls asleep on his own.


I miss cuddling with this little one all day, every day!


Cousins:  Noah Frederick Martens + Cooper Ryne Hitsman


Hanging in the boppy, working on grasping the ball!


The old deck!  Nick has stained the deck removed the stairs + put them on the side . . . we're putting in a patio next year!


Working on the farm is tough work . . .sometimes you need naps!


Hanging out!


"GO CYCLONES!'
Cooper was getting super excited for football season in July!



Our growing guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment