Sunday, February 6, 2011

NewsFlash: mitsy IS social!

Last night after we left the curling club we had our friends, the McHarpers over!  Ok, ok - it's really Katie McQuillan + Mike Harper.  They are engaged + we would love for them to legally change their last name to McHarper -- I don't think they are going for it though!  :)  Anyways . . . they have a puppy named Piper that is a micro mini golden doodle.  Super adorable + playful!  Nick + Harper were together last weekend for boot hockey + swore up + down that they played really well together.  So, I had to see it for myself since she was a snob to two great puppy friends in DSM - Meiko & LoLo!  So, Piper came over last night as well + the girls played SO WELL together!  I was so happy to see that she can be social + I was also happy that this means she'll be SUPER tired all day today.  Mits + I might be attending a Superbowl party this evening with other dogs - hopefully she continues to be social!  Enjoy a few pictures, of course!  :)
 Miss Piper
 Piper wins @ fetching the pig!
 Tug of War over the pig . . . poor thing . . . think it lost a few parts last night!
 
Good girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment